Tuesday, January 12, 2010

English Class

* Please ignore the grammatical errors*

Firstly, I would like to say...

I PASS MY IMU ENGLISH TEST, but i do not know what is the score.


Every friday, my lectures end at 4:15pm. However the slot for 2:45pm to 4:15pm is "Student-Directed-Learning". Whereby, every individual learn up more informations related to that day's lecture. The good news is that S-D-L is not under supervision and no attendance will be taken. I can go back home at bout 1pm. So classes can be on 5pm to 7pm or earlier if I could make it on time.

But.. on 15th Jan, (fri) the DEAN wants to see us regarding the new changes in our Sem. So only, this fri I can't attend Eng class. Because I am not sure what time it will end.

On 16th Jan (Sat), can we bring the class forward to 9:30pm or any time before 1pm? Because at 2pm I've got swimming lesson.

Hope to get a reply from you soon..

PS: I have just posted the FREEGANS thingy.. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment